Thursday, April 24, 2008

I love birds


After watching my hummingbirds and goldfinches I just felt like using my Little birdie set from su. It didn't turn out as lavish as I had planned but its an ok card. I used my su water color pencils and a blender pen. The card stock is perfect plum and I think Lavender lace and of course a little whisper white. I used cb floder for the embossing and some brads I picked up at HL. Thanks for checking in and I promise to post more regularly but not on friday's because that is my late night. If I can whip a card up in the moring before work or even tonight I will post it. You guys are the best

K

3 comments:

2 Worlds said...

Hope everything is fine now !
Great Card

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Sweet card Kathy! Love the cheerful color combo. :)

Erin... said...

cute card!! great colors for that little bird!