Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Mail I got a week ago!!!!


This is a card I received about a week ago from a very talented women named Dawn. I am sorry Dawn that it took me so long to post it. I love the card!!!! It is so pretty and it made my day. You guys need to go check out her blog it is called dawns stamping thoughts. You will be amazed at how talented she is. Keep up the good work Dawn.
My business leadership conference only has 3 more days to go and it is really interesting and I am learning things that I am surprised at...lol
Thanks for stopping in today.

Hugs
Kathy

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a darling card!! :) I'm so glad to see you back on!! Take care and I've added you to my buddy list for sure!! Have a great week friend!

Maren said...

What a sweet RAK!

Just me said...

Great RAK!!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Cute card! Great papers and stamps. Love that set! :)

2 Worlds said...

Great Rak !

Erin... said...

nice RAK

Unknown said...

How lucky you are to receive this beauty! Wow! Lol Lynn x

Lynn said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are doing OK?