Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Mail....Exactly what I needed!!!!


I recieved this card yesterday from Simone over at Daily dose of Spazz. It was a blogger rak from splitcoast stampers but I frequent her blogs between daily dose of spazz and scrap your crap. This card is absolutely adorable and just what the doctor ordered...lol I realize I can't sit around and wallow in self pity so tonight I made a card but I can't post it until May because Its for a challange over at Scrap Your crap and that is part of thier challenge.

I just want to let you all know that I appreciate your comments and prayers. Tom and I did file charges and the Bank is putting my money back as they investigate each transaction and find out it truly wasn't us. Well I am back to my craft table(dining room table) and I will post a card tomorrow night or if I get it done tonight I will post it. You guys are the best and thanks for thinking if me in the last few weeks.

Hugs to you all
K

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I am sorry sorry to hear about what happened. I haven't said but my son came to stay with us in Jan and I just kicked him out Mon he has been liing and not working and was influincing My daughter so he had to go.
I am glad you got the bank to fix it.
I love the card by the way!
Hugs
T

Donna Baker said...

what a great card, Simone blessed me with one too! she's a sweetheart. Sorry to hear about what happened, but glad the bank is reimbursing you as they research! (hugs)

Unknown said...

Man, I have killer timing...WOW!
My parents would totally give me a dose of tough love, she's an adult she knows better. And to take advantage of someone who opened her heart and her home is something that needs some serious action.
I hope you find peace with whatever you decide to do!