Sunday, December 9, 2007

We almost have 3 groups

Group 1
kathy(myself),Jana(to inspire and Motivate),Lynn(craft and waffle),robyn(robyns creative space),Kathy(bits and pieces)
Group 2
Ema(ema-gination),Kate(just me and the dog),Aime (relaxin while stampin),Vicki(stamped smiles),teresa(A new Life)
Group 3
Marin(Zany not crazy)
There is no theme just any card you want to make. Must have Layers and 1 embellishment. Send six cards in a baggie and a self addressed stamped envelope. You will receive 5 different cards back. Get those creative juices going girls. Remeber its not due to me until Feb 2nd,2008(sounds like a long time doesn"t it) I am excited and I cant wait to see what we all come up with. Thanks for stopping in. I need to get stamping so I can make a decision what kind of card to make.

2 comments:

Andrea, said...

Hi you can count me in as, Andrea

Marilyn said...

Hi Kathy - I would like to play!! Sounds like fun - I am from Sisterhood #1.