Sunday, December 2, 2007

Sisterhood of Blogging Stampers

Have You ever realized how many stampers actually have blogs and How many talented people go unnoticed? Well I was over at Flossie's blog the other day and saw this link https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhi1w1Omo-Hr4PN9BolqtSmQAKWDy4dNSmD3m4ADwDY0zYtEyBmcnQHT1Ww-NKnsdfPd-Tq7ZBYEU0sRdrZ7uZ7CWaFaK0osbulsslrv1m8WZjvnn4lGMey8NlrQhmkMrBfW2HFsIQj9tU/s1600/SBS-3-pink.gif and I started browsing and I decided to join. Its fun visiting different blogs and seeing how creative people are. If you like meeting different people who are creative then this is for you. I found a lot of your blogs on splitcoast or people recommended your blogs and I was amazed at what all of you can do. These people in the sbs are very talented to and the hopes is to gain stamping friends. Go check it out and see what you think. they are on the 3rd group so I know I am not the only one looking for fellow stampers. Thanks for stopping in.

15 comments:

Elaine said...

Welcome to the group! This is going to be fun!

Heather Huggins said...

Hi Kathy-
I'm looking forward to seeing your great blog.

Heather said...

Kathy, I just took a look at your blog and I'm excited to check in on it more often.

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Looking forward to becoming friends and viewing your creations!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Hi Kathy,
Just joined the group and wanted to say hi! Love your holiday tree creations, just might have to try those out! Looking forward to having new blogging friends!

Maren said...

I just joined as well! I love the origami tree! That designer paper is so wonderful for it! Amazing! Look forward to seeing more of your creations!
http://zanynotcrazy.blogspot.com

Chris Simon said...

Hi Kathy! It's fun to get so many new sisters! I'll be back soon!

April Hall said...

Hi Kathy, i am part of sbs3 also.....i'll be back soon to check out more of your creations!

blah said...

Hi Kathy,
It's the other Kathy in sbs3 :-) I think this is going to be a lot of fun.

Robyn said...

Looking forward to seeing your creations and getting to know you.

Sandy said...

Wow wonderful blog. Love this artwork.

Anonymous said...

Hehe! There ARE lots of blogs out there!! So glad you joined and I look forward to coming back!! :)

Jana M. said...

Hey Sistah!!!

This group is gonna be a blast! I am enjoying reading everyone's blogs.

Annie said...

Hello from another Sister! looking forward to having fun with the group. Annie x

Heidi Blankenship said...

Hi Kathy! Just stopping by to say hello sister! This is going to be so much fun getting to know each other! I can't wait to see all of your creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog & the great comments you left!!

Smiles!
Heidi