Sunday, February 24, 2008

I know I know

I am so sorry I haven't posted in a long time because I have been working 7 days a week and frankly I am exhausted. However I have tomorrow off and my promise to You is to make at least 2 cards and post them and maybe even post some of the cards from the swap. The cards from the swap are awesome. I hope all of you have recieved them. I have a couple more to send out but I am waiting on one to arrive. I thought it would have been here but maybe tomorrow it will arrive. Let me know what you thought of the cards from the swap and If you think we should try it again. I loved all the cards and feel inferior to some of you...lol. Ok until tomorrow when I post some of my own cards and maybe a project that I saw on some else's blog. Thank You for your patience(spelling) and please understand that I am a salaried manager and have to do what is right for the store I am in, even if it means 7 days a week. Thanks for stopping in today and checking on me.

Hugs
Kathy

No comments: