Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day of Mourning

So for those of you who know me My team lost the superbowl last night. I think they lost it to get the media off their backs over this whole spygate thing. But in any event we still lost and I am feeling really down. I had today off fron work and you won't believe this but I stubbed my toe on my queen ann chair in my bedroom today and as a result I broke 2 toes and now I am out of work for a few days(I hope) and this is not good because we have inventory this week. But my toes are so swollen and they put me on strong pain meds and this silly boot that there is no way I could work. I guess I will make some cards because what ekse can I do with no work and not being able to walk. Thanks for stopping in and listening to me.

8 comments:

Maren said...

So sorry to hear about your toes! So painful! Keep them up and remember....stamping is therapy! :-)

Donna Baker said...

that sucks, Kathy...take care of yourself, I ran over my big toe 2 weeks ago with my task chair and I was in PAIN for days, I can only imagine your pain! I can see the black & blue portion now where my toenail is growing.

Lorrie said...

Oh Kathy, you poor thing!! Toes are the worst to break! You take it easy and hope you are feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!! Darn the bad luck!!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

That game was painful to watch! I'll still a fan though. :)

2 Worlds said...

I'm sorry for that
you should be receiving my swap
I had to do in one day
tell me when you received it

Rita said...

So sorry to hear about your toes Kathy. Keep off your feet, good excuse to stamp though!

Mary said...

Hi Kathy,

I sure hope that your toes are feeling much better today.
What a bummer that the Pats lost. It was a good game though.

Mary