Monday, May 7, 2007

technique friday


This is a card I did for technique friday over at my little stamping world. I try to check her blog and she what she is doing and challenge myself to do her techniques. this past friday it was a single layer card stamped in Black and then you could color it. I used my crayola colored pencils and some gamisol. I used my new cruisabella stamp and and Amuse sentiment that I thought was fitting to send to a friend. I almost forgot I used my glitter pen on the license plate and the spokes on the hub caps

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

This is adorable!!! This looks like you in your convertible. You sure do make nice cards, Kathy. Thanks for supporting me in my cardmaking venture.
Cheryl

Sharon said...

Sooo cute! Great job! I'm glad I could inspire you with my technique's. *grin* Check out this weeks! It's melted crayon!