Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sorry

I know I haven't posted in a few days but I do have more cards by tom and maybe even one by me. I will post them tomorrow I promise. Today I made my forst fried turkey and was it yummy.....I hafta be careful tho or those 85 pounds I took off in weight watchers will be right back on me and then I can't work for them if I am over my goal weight, some of you wonder why I work there when I have a full time job which keeps me away from home at least 50 hours a week, but weight watchers is like a night out, I enjoy all those ladies so much. ok I need to go to bed so I can get up and take pics of cards and then go to work. You guys are the best....lol thats the yankee in me, my co workers love when I say you guys. thanks for checking in. Blog candy will be coming at 5000 hits and I am getting close so keep checking in. nighty night all.

No comments: