Friday, September 14, 2007

JT"s Sept rak


I joined Jens Rak club this month (pieces of me) and this is what I got from Rita over at Ritaslittlecorner.blogspot.com. You have to check out her blog she is very talented. Isn't this a great Rak. It has paper, Ribbon, acrylic stamps and a beautiful crisscross card using baroque motiffs. She did a fantastic job and I am so lucky that i was chosen to be rak'd by Rita. You should check out Jen's wrak club each month too, it is so nice to be rak'd from other bloggers. Thanks for stopping in. I am going to go make a card with some of this stuff that Rita sent.

5 comments:

My Paper World said...

Ohhhh! you are so lucky, that stash looks gorgeous! I cant wait to see what you do with it!

Rita said...

Oh, your such a sweetie! I'm glad you liked it & your welcome. Can't wait to see what you make with it.

2 Worlds said...

Thats great !
I want to try one of this cards too
but I have a TAC swap going on
too busy with it.

Maria said...

Hi Kathy,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm adding your blog site to my blog roll that I'm currently creating. Thank you for commenting my blog site. I always appreciate it. . .it always brightens my day to hear from you!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Maria

Alhambra Club said...

What a great bunch of goodies,that is a wonderful card, just mailed my RAK for Jen's group, shame on me, was walking around with it for a week.