Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Going away

So I am going away on Friday. I will head to Massachusetts for my older sisters wedding where I am her matron of honor, On Sunday I will be heading out to Las Vegas and a quick visit to lake tahoe and hoover dam. I will be back on Saturday. I am bringing my laptop but don't know how much time I can spend on it in and I promise when I am back there will be more cards to post. I will show you some of the swaps I have been. Thanks for stopping in and checking on me and I will see you next Sunday

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Have a great time Kathy. I wish I could have talked with you before I left for Mindy's. I can't wait to hear all about the wedding when you get home. Take lots of pix and share with us. Enjoy yourselves. You earned and deserve it!!!
Cheryl

Dawn griffith said...

Have a Great time girlie : In the middle of changing my computers I seemed to have lost your blog link But happy to say i got yours and Cheryl's back again YIPPEE!
Have fun
xox
Dawn griffith

Juliann said...

I hope you have fun at the wedding! I was in your swap group, thank you so much for the pretty tree card! Great idea! I posted the cards from our group on my blog today! Thanks again and take care!