Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another one but not totally done


I used my new "A Cardinal Christmas" for this one because I just wanted to do something with the cardinal. I used my new red riding hood cardstock and some black and antique white. I also used my bold brights water color crayons to paint the cardinal and the branch. I haven't decided what else to do to this card so any input would be appreciated. I outlined the Cardinal to make it stand out. Thanks for checking in today and I will try to make a card almost everyday(work permitiing). Have a great night.

K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty!! Love the coloring on your cardinal bird! :)

Cassie said...

glad to see you back! your cardinal is so pretty!! I really like this stamp but am not sure I can do him justice....I'll just admire your work!! *grin*