Friday, July 18, 2008

Hello again

No I haven't wandered off into my own world again. I did however have 2 more deaths in the last week(Thank God they say it comes in three's so I am done for a while)
MY brother in law who I have been friends with for over 30 years passed and had a spactacular funeral with bagpipes and all I didn't attend but my daughter told me it was beautiful. Then When I first moved to NC I sat with an elderly women who was such a smart wonderful women. She let me know alot of the history of North Carolina and what it was like for her to grow up here. She on several occassions tried to pretend to steal my blue chihauha( she loved Tiko to pieces) She passed away this past week and I will let you know that I feel it was an honor to know this women. and I hope that God lets all thier souls rest in piece......AMEN

No comments: